Spring is right around the corner and that means that it’s time to start planning all of our exciting spring activities. Up next for PALS:
- Family “Knight” Out – we will be announcing a Family dinner out fundraiser shortly, just waiting for confirmation from the restaurant.
- Science Fair March 11 – the Science Fair is looking for volunteers to help with set up, registration, clean up, and judging. Contact Theresa Wines for more info, email@example.com
- Parents “Knight” Out? We would love to organize a night out just for SPA parents to mix,mingle, and have fun without the kids. We just need someone to make a few phone calls to arrange an outing (Up Front Theater maybe?) and help get the word out. Contact Heather for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Fun night Friday, May 5th – the most fun family-friendly event of the year! Also the biggest fundraiser for PALS, which provides PALS with funds to support the school, our teachers, and students. We need generous volunteers to help plan this year’s event!
- Jr. Ski to Sea Parade Friday, May 19 – Show your Knight Pride and join St. Paul’s Academy as we march through downtown Bellingham. Volunteers are needed to help build the float and plan a group costume and fun activities for the group while we are waiting for the parade to start.