PALS will be hosting several events in April to bring together our school families.
Tuesday, April 18th: Dinner Knight Out at Scotty Browns 5 pm – closing
Take a break from cooking and dishes and join us for a dinner night out! No time to dine in? Call in and take-out.
Buy gift cards for later use and earn our school $$ as well. It is so much fun to see friends & teachers out on the town!
Thank you Scotty Browns for hosting this annual event!
Used Book Sale: Friday, April 14th 3-4 pm andSaturday 9 am -1 pm
- Come shop and support our Library Guild: Funds raised purchase new books and materials for both libraries
- If you have books to donate, please bring them to the US on Thursday, April 13th at drop off
- Volunteers wanted! Contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Sign Up Genius to sign up for a volunteer shift on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
April 21st- 23rd: Filmraiser Movie ~ Disneynature’s “Born in China”
- Buy your tickets through Filmraiser/Atom and earn money for SPA!
- Have your whole class attend for a great weekend get-together
- or enjoy some quality family time!
More info to follow!
Family Fun Night Information-Upcoming May 5th
- Please turn in your classroom basket donations. Contact your room parent for more info
- Please pick up a jar at the lower school & return it full of treats and prizesfor our Wheel of Jars carnival game
- Ticket sales have started, please turn in your form for FFN tickets and meals
- We need volunteers for admissions, set up, and clean up: Contact PALS at email@example.com
Reminder- if you did NOT participate in the buyout for PALS fundraisers, you are on the hook to purchase Scrip.
Please do your part and buy some today! Use them in everday day transactions or they make great teacher gifts and Easter basket fillers: Starbucks, Regal, Old Navy, and more–or buy your Easter dinner fixins and basket fillers with a grocery store scrip card-We have cards for every grocery store!
- Morning sales Wednesday and Thursday mornings at the Lower School
- Or submit your order the first and third Monday of each month
- Contact Rebecca Reddin for more info firstname.lastname@example.org