When: June 14, 2019 from 11am – 2pm
Where: Lake Padden Playground
Join us for some fun games put together by the PE teachers. This is always a really fun way to end the year. We encourage you to bring siblings, blankets, friendly dogs, basketballs, baseball gloves and balls, extra changes of clothes & towels (if your kids swim in the lake) and whatever other fun outdoor items & games you have.
Please DO NOT bring squirt guns or water toys of that nature. There is NO TREE CLIMBING at the picnic. If you plan on allowing your children to swim in the lake, please be prepared to watch them while they are in the water as there is no lifeguard on duty. Although there are teachers and lots of parents at the picnic, this is a social event and parents are responsible for their own children.
We need volunteers to help set up, BBQ, bring items to the park, and help with clean up. Please contact Liz Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here:
PALS will provide hamburgers and buns, hot dogs, veggie burgers, water, condiments, and paper products.
ASSIGNED ITEMS: We ask each family attending to bring a serving size large enough to feed at least 8 as follows.
- Kindergarten – Drinks (not water)
- 1st Grade – Drinks (not water)
- 2nd Grade – Chips
- 3rd Grade – Desserts
- 4th Grade – Salads (any kind)
- 5th Grade – Burger Toppings (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Onions, etc.)
- 6th Grade – Veggies
- 7th Grade – Burger Toppings (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, Onions, etc.)
- 8th Grade – Fruit / Fruit Salad
- Holly Hall Pre-School: Chips or Fruit
Hope to see you all!